Domain Sales App - .IN

IT.com

simon johnson

Hi Everyone,

Being an Aussie, I'm a big believer in ccTLD's; many of them are undervalued. About a month ago we released a free Domain Sales App for the iPhone, which enables you to search on the .in extension. :cool:

I see this is a huge opportunity to promote .IN to the broader community and give them some exposure to the ccTLD. So, if you have any domain name sales, you can report them here.

If you have any questions, there is a FAQ or you can PM me here on Inforum. Hope you enjoy it.

Kind regards,

Simon

Thanks domaining123 - we are looking at Android and a few other platforms. This release is v1, so if you have any feature suggestions let us know.

Thanks domaining123 - we are looking at Android and a few other platforms. This release is v1, so if you have any feature suggestions let us know.

Since BB are very common in business, maybe this is a good idea to propose it on the BB AppWorld (and yes, I use BB, so I can't test it for now :p)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom