Domain Name Owner Stats

IT.com

Aubits

Country flag
I have been curious for many years as to how may domain owners are out there at various domain levels..These are just my guestimates. What do you think?

100,000 domains and more
Maybe 20-50 domain owners at this level

50,000 domains and more
Maybe 100 domain owners at this level

10,000 domains and more
Maybe 1000 domain owners at this level

5,000 domains and more
Maybe 2000 domain owners at this level

1,000 domains and more
Maybe 10000 domain owners at this level

If you agree with it, would like to know. If you don't, post your best estimates for each level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many domain owners are letting their domains expire due to the danger to their lives, identity theft and other problems solely caused due to domain ownership/registration. Some unscrupulous people think that if they force the domain owner to sell the domain, they will start earning a lot of money, which is not always the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many domain owners are letting their domains expire due to the danger to their lives, identity theft and other problems solely caused due to domain ownership/registration. Some unscrupulous people think that if they force the domain owner to sell the domain, they will start earning a lot of money, which is not always the case.

Really ? Why do you say this? Any real incidences ..

Stalking, threatening phone calls and emails, hacked computers with emails/files deleted remotely - this is only a partial list of problems faced. Gmail is used extensively for sending defamatory mails, and unfortunately Google does not provide any details of the sender so that I can initiate legal action again them, despite requested Google for the details. When a sender uses his or her own domain name for email, they can be immediately traced and are accountable for the same. Unfortunately when gmail is used by extortionists and blackmailers there is no accountability at all, Google will protect them.

People have also been claiming my websites as theirs , unfortunately many ad networks are protecting them and not revealing the identity of the frauds (posted more details at frauds.asia )

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom