Domain Leasing

IT.com
I think domain leasing only works for really high value domains (e.g. worth more than $1 Million).

I've done a few rent to own type of agreements though and they seem to work well.

I agree with Jeff's comments, with the lease/rent to buy option being much more preferable for a broader audience, as opposed to a straight lease arrangement for domains.

Having a rent to buy agreement reduces business risk as investing in web development, online and offline SEO and traffic generation is adding value to the domain asset which could all be lost if a straight domain lease agreement is not renewed (or the domain owner substantially increases the lease payments after the business has built out the domain).

I think domain leasing only works for really high value domains (e.g. worth more than $1 Million).

I've done a few rent to own type of agreements though and they seem to work well.

What's your take on leasing .IN domains specifically?

My opinion is that it could help boost development in the .IN namespace because endusers would be much more willing to pay a reasonable amount of money each month.

Rick Shwartz from JointVentures.com is doing domain leasing for high value .com domains. If you have a keyword/premium .in domain you can sign up at jointventure.in and your domain would be setup with the option for interested parties to advertise, buy and/or lease your domain.

An example of what your site could look like:

Your Guide To Jobs In India

Best,

Indy

Good effort, .IN namespace required such services.

Rick Shwartz from JointVentures.com is doing domain leasing for high value .com domains. If you have a keyword/premium .in domain you can sign up at jointventure.in and your domain would be setup with the option for interested parties to advertise, buy and/or lease your domain.

An example of what your site could look like:

Your Guide To Jobs In India

Best,

Indy

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom