Doing things yourself

momof2

Are you the type of person that makes decisions for yourself or are you forced to make choices by other people ?

NVnone

I prefer to be a leader. If you depend on others to make decisions for you, then you'll be just that, a dependent. That may be fine for some people, but if you ever wish to success and reach your potential, you've got to make your own decisions. Advice is fine, but use it as a guide.

baskin

It depends upon the situation. If its a real complicated one, I ask others opinions and decide. But if its less risky, I stick to whatever my heart says.

vlada

Are you the type of person that makes decisions for yourself or are you forced to make choices by other people ?
I am the person who makes decisions for myself. And I want to add that if somebody try to influence on me, I try to take into the consideration all circumstances and all points of view. And only after that I make the decision.

Mei

there are times when i want someone to decide for me, which i know is not good. but it still depends on the situation. if i know that the other person has the best decision for me, then i will let him/her decide.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Registrars are doing great numbers in this pandemic; This could mean more and more folks are starting up Resources 0
Digital Pandit GoDaddy finds restructuring justified even though its domain name business is doing well Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton thinks doing outbound on domain names now is a slippery slope Resources 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton on doing just one thing differently with your domain portfolio Resources 0
Digital Pandit Are you a Russia,Panama,Alabama resident or are you doing business with entities from those ares ? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Saki Doing your own SEO Marketing Your Website 6
domainking131 Ease of doing business: Government weighs making PAN a unique ID for companies The Lounge 0
domainking131 Doing Deals With Chinese Investors ? They may need your help to complete transfer New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Be reasonable when doing outbound sales Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Six-Figure Mark Breached Again This Week With Sedo Doing the Honors This Time Out The Lounge 0
C Is dynadot doing drop catching for .in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
Jeff How are the new gtlds doing? New GTLDs 1
Jeff Doing well in Google [humour] Webmaster Forum 1
Ceres Doing Business in India: Cultural differences Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
Jeff How Are Your Parked Indian Domains Doing? Parking 25
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton: Things to consider when pointing domains at one site Resources 0
Digital Pandit 6 Things You Can Do With DomainIQ Resources 0
Digital Pandit Chinese Domains : Things to learn from the sale of whollymoly.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Hasan Minhaj things : Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj registers TurboTaxSucksAss.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Bidding list for NamesCon Auction and other related things Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Importance of intangible things in domain investing Resources 0
Digital Pandit Interesting things about domain names in Japan Resources 0
Digital Pandit By Elliot Silver: 3 Things GoDaddy Should Do to Reassure Auction Customers Registrars 0
JulienJ Ad Revenue Down? Here’s the Latest Things That Could Be Affecting Your Revenue Marketing Your Website 0
J Xeroland.com - A brand to offer things for free while profiting from AdSense. Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 Bitcoin Scaling 101: A few things you should know about Bitcoin scaling Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 9 things most people don’t understand about SEO Webmaster Forum 4
domainking131 3 simple things you can do to get more inbound offers on your domain names Resources 0
domainking131 5 things Apple CEO Tim Cook said about India Business and Economy 3
domainking131 How did they hide their billions – Things you need to know about Panama Papers The Lounge 0
domainking131 10 Things I learned about Chinese Domain Buyers Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 7 things Domainers should do before the end of the year Non-Indian Domains 0
Webportal 5 Things you can do to Increase Sales & Customer Engagement for your E-Commerce Storefront Marketing Your Website 0
Webportal 7 Things You Must Know Before Setting up Software Company Webmaster Forum 5
domainking131 Amazon gets busy locking in domain names for Internet of things Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 A Must Read Interview with Kevin Fink on all things Flippa Non-Indian Domains 0
the_poet The Most Surprising Things About America According To An Indian International Student The Lounge 1
domainking131 Some of the things you need to know about Google Adwords Resources 0
CyberKing GoDaddy Hit With Another Trademark Infringement Suit - A Hint of Things to Come? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
L how about the domains related with the concept of internet of things Domain Appraisals 2
Ceres Strat.in - The WHY of Things Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
V Positive things in the life. The Lounge 3
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton interviews James Chance, CEO of Yourself.online New GTLDs 0
domainking131 How to Protect Yourself From the CryptoShuffle Trojan Cryptocurrencies 0
ritchie Registering yourself General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Mikhaela Marketing yourself. Marketing Your Website 8
Saki Taking care of it yourself? Hosting 2
domainking131 Chinese domain sales : Brace yourself for Monday, two letter .com sold Non-Indian Domains 0
Will Help Yourself . . . For Sale 6
domainking131 Keep yourself updated with what .COMs and .NETs are getting registered Resources 2