Do we really need domain name appraisal services?

Prashant Sharan

Country flag
Ah domain name appraisal services, a topic that has been polarizing since I started in the domain name world thirteen years ago. There seem to be two sides here – those who think appraisal services can be useful and helpful in the domain investing process, and those who, think, well, the exact opposite.

Full article link

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
domainking131 Does Bitcoin Really Need Wall Street? Cryptocurrencies 0
Prashant Sharan This makes 2 letter domains really valuable in China Resources 0
Prashant Sharan NameSilo sees a really strong month Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: A few birthday reflections and the one gift I really want Resources 0
Prashant Sharan This is insane: Domain names really can end in .Monster now New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Universal TOS Phishing Attempt from GoDaddy!! Not really. Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Calm.com is really a good domain. Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Will the .Dev Co-efficient really be significant for .IO domain names' future? New GTLDs 0
Kimla Does word of mouth really work? Marketing Your Website 6
domainking131 Bloomberg ‘Really’ Out as PresidentMikeBloomberg.com Expires Non-Indian Domains 0
Charan Raj Here’s how Snapdeal will make it really hard for users to leave its app Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
CyberKing How to make millions trading domain names!Really and the .IN Registry forbids sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 11
CyberKing The website that really rocked under Obamacare The Lounge 0
I Fire Sale - Resctructuring portfolio - These are really great deals - $10 per name External Auctions 0
mrchris .sc has still got really nice gems Non-Indian Domains 0
D WTB Really High Quality .IN Domains Domains Wanted 1
FishSEO A bunch of Indian Domains For SALE - really! (adult urls) Adult Domains 0
FishSEO A bunch of Indian Domains For SALE - really! For Sale 0
ekal Indian Registry really screwy today? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
G What you need to know about domain security and EPP codes - GoDaddy blog Resources 0
Prashant Sharan You might need a license to operate a web server in the future Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domainers come together on Twitter to help those in need Resources 0
Prashant Sharan You will now need a PIN Number to talk to Sedo’s customer service Registrars 0
CyberKing Need Growth? Join the Link Exchange Platform - Linkgy.com Marketing Your Website 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy customers need to use 2FA for Customer Support Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Your web address and site may need to reflect patent ownership for its protection Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Domain marketplaces need a two-factor authentication Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Rick's musings: Need, Want, Desire, Value, Demand, Timing & Location Resources 0
C Possible price increase by Verisign for .com TLD, need to rally Business and Economy 0
J In Need of an Escrow Service? Resources 0
D Need marketing and SEO tips? Try SEObook. Resources 2
jedi Domain MakeBreakfast.in - need to sell now! For Sale 0
domainking131 Why Freelance Platforms Need Improvements Cryptocurrencies 0
Raman Need Graphics Designing Help Webmaster Forum 1
domainking131 Domain Investors Need To Learn Some Trademark Law Legal Issues and Dispute 1
domainking131 The one tip startup founders need to know about tracking down domain name owners Resources 3
F Need Advice from Experienced domainers General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
IamAnhart Need help with choosing a VPS host Hosting 2
Irfan Shafi Need a Broker to sell my Indian news website General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
Bazil patel freelist.co.in let me know i need a quick sale For Sale 0
H New .in Droplist Service - need BETA testers Resources 15
domainking131 If you need to read some fantastic inspirational stories, here is a website The Lounge 1
domainking131 A Hand Reg Home Run and Why You Need Patience Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Why you need the perfect domain name General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 How did they hide their billions – Things you need to know about Panama Papers The Lounge 0
bourseindia I need Entertainment related domain? Websites 1
Y I need help, Babys.in Domain Appraisals 4
Will Few names for sale (need renewal) For Sale 4
domainking131 Domain Name Mistakes You Need to Avoid Resources 3
domainking131 Doing Deals With Chinese Investors ? They may need your help to complete transfer New GTLDs 0