Corporal punishment.

IT.com

sanju123

For tiny tots nothing could be as bad as corporal punishment.It is good that laws are strict and no one can touch these little ones.Isn't it true?

I went to school in London, England, and remember that the headmaster at my primary school used to use the cane. I think it?s horrifying.

I find it disturbing to see parents in today's society physically punish their children - it teaches them that violence is acceptable. There are so many other ways to discipline without having to use physical force. I know I will never use physical punishment against my son in a million years!

I saw this lady pull her kid off the ground by his ear. I just wish I had the guts at that point to stand up to her. I do now.

I was brought up with physical punishment at school and at home, it was acceptable and the done thing to do, now I try to use words to punish,it's not always successful so I will raise my voice, I don't like hitting or seen hitting but I am guessing that people who do this have it instilled into them from an early age and believe it to be acceptable.

I was brought up without physical punishment at school and at home. I love my parents more than all people on the planet and I shall never use the physical punishment to my future children.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom