ccTLD Domains that cannot be registered for an Indian Citizen

IT.com

jacksong

Or can any one let me know the ccTLD or Generic TLD that an Indian citizen without any foriegn contacts cannot register. E.g.us and .ca

I know the Generic domain names such as .com, .net, .org, .biz, .co can be registered by anyone across the globe.

I am not sure of the ccTLD extensions that an Indian Citizen cannot register... I was looking to register few .US extension, but i came to knew that only US citizens can register the same. True also in the case of .ca domain names... wasted long time in doing that same.. Any help ?

Each cctld has its own rules and regulations.

.us and .ca do have local presence requirements. However, you can meet those simply by incorporating a US or Canadian company, respectively.

there are lots of...
.ad .rs .cn .pk(i think) ...
You need to learn on wikipedia...
There they have written limitations for every ccTLD

You cannot register .eu unless you own a business within EU. Technically you can do that, but if someone complains, they may take it from you. I read about some Chinese domainer who lost 3k+ .eu domains because he offered them for sale.

.fr is also very strict, although I heard they are going to change the rules for that extension.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom