can anybody share/sponsor a vps/dedicated serv 4 in.vc?

IT.com
hello,
i have lots of dreams for the domain: in.vc
im developing it, but i need a vps or dedicated server sponsor for this.
my plan is to make something like...
in.vc
register.in.vc - registrar

*.in.vc like:
bikez.in.vc
coding.in.vc
www.coding.in.vc
http://*.coding.in.vc

*.co.in.vc like:
wallmart.co.in.vc
yahoo.co.in.vc

etc..

and plenty full of extensions+ sub extensions under this

in.vc is actually a INTERNET's VIRTUAL COMMUNITY/ INDIA's VIRTUAL COMMUNITY which will allow people to make their own social groups like ning.com but here each and every page is editable in css/html and you can drag and drop widgets which will make forums/blogs and other stuff for each and every *.in.vc hosted group and they can login into in.vc using user id and pass technology.

initially free member pages will have blended ads, but they can be removed by paying up. and there will be many sort of paid upgrades & features (ya much more than ning has till date)so we earn both ways. this is a short and unconcluded part of my actual plan.. if any body interested to share/sponsor the vps will have the full plan at disposal. but remember you share/sponsor vps(without asking any returns/money) until revenue starts coming up and there is no monthly fixed revenue targets in the initial days of programming and launching the site.

my work:
1.im the coder/designer/developer/co-maintainer/domain owner
2.you are the co-maintainer/marketer/vps-server & other things sponsor
3.rev.share 50/50(or as agreed upon at time of mutual agreement)

regards,
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom