Buying insurance

walter

Whether you are a small business owner or an established one, nothing is as paramount as insurance. I've heard it said that you can use the comparison sites to aid in making a decision. Nonetheless, it is possible to miss out on the big insurers since they may not appear on these sites. How long should you (on average) take to settle on one?

Mikhaela

Hey Walter. You bring up a good topic that many people don't think about. I know I didn't think much of insuring my business when I first started it. Also, I think that the length of time to settle on an insurer varies. You don't want to take too long, but you also want to be thorough when looking.

tulip

Insurance is very important and it isn't something that a business owner should take too long to settle on. I know a lot of people that use the comparison sites whereas there are those that use the word-of-mouth.

walter

After several trial and errors, I finally settled on one that has been reliable ever since. At times, you have to go through different experiences so as to get the right one. All the same, there are businesses that get this right at the very first attempt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: It’s easy to put more time into buying than selling Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver is buying one word .COMs Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on the thought process of buying expired domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on advising someone close about buying domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcats Alert !! : Elkhan Agamirza on the what end users want and his art of buying domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver believes that more companies are buying TLDs than domain portfolios Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Companies prevent people from buying COVID-19 domains to stop money wastage Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Joe Styler on buying and selling expired domains for a profit Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Western end users show interest in buying domains from China Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Buying a domain for its backlink profile is similar to buying a used car Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Now buying expired domains can come with PayPal Account Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Expectations When Buying on the Uni Market Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Grubhub’s domain buying spree faces hickups Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Domain Magnate's tips on buying and selling domains Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Beware while buying a domain-it can come with a penalty! Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Google seems to be on a buying spree - acquires Streams.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: The concept of buying expired domains was covered in DarkReading Resources 0
D Looking for buying small .IN/ICANN registrar General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Prashant Sharan An Analysis: Using FB for buying and selling domains profitably? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan My take: Factors I keep in mind while buying Geo Domains Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ The Essentials of Buying and Selling Domain Names Resources 0
JulienJ Buying domain name with one buyer in mind Resources 0
domainking131 Do you pay attention to what seasoned Domainers are buying and selling? Non-Indian Domains 0
A How will the removal of 500 and 1000 rupee notes impact domain selling/buying? Business and Economy 3
A Are domains for cryptocurrencies worth buying? Development Options 3
D Buying Generic consumer product related single word domains Domains Wanted 11
Saki Buying Domains Business and Economy 4
owl "Avoid Buying New Domain Extensions" says Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Non-Indian Domains 8
domainking131 Search Google before buying a domain name Resources 1
Britney Buying Fan page likes Marketing Your Website 7
C buying bulk .com with godaddy, $2-$3 per domain, pay by paypal Domains Wanted 0
I Buying lll.in or keyword.in domains Domains Wanted 9
tulip Pros and cons of buying expired domains Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 1
Swisslist How Does Google Effect The Business Of Buying And Selling? Business and Economy 5
steven962000 LLL.in Chinese are buying them up LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
N Buying CPM Adult For Sale / Advertising 1
Jason76 Traffic Buying Scam Webmaster Forum 7
domainking131 Buying and Selling Ocean.com – With Richard Lau Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Jessica Alba talks about buying Honest.com Non-Indian Domains 0
C buying bulk .com domains with godaddy, $2-$3 per domain, pay by paypal Domains Wanted 0
domainking131 Five reasons why an end user may not be buying your domain name Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Learning the Basics of Buying Expired GoDaddy Domains Resources 2
C Buying 4L.com LLLL.com chip only (no a e i o u v) Domains Wanted 1
Rob101 Would you say that new extensions are worth buying? Webmaster Forum 12
domainking131 Chinese domain market : Got chips? Buying or selling? Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainMagnate Buying LLL.in and ultra premium keyword .in domains Domains Wanted 1
DomainMagnate Buying websites and parked domains with revenue Websites 0
D Buying LLL.in names up to 400 USD budget / NNN.in names Domains Wanted 7
CyberKing China is buying up the Internet The Lounge 3
domainking131 Buying domain names with a partner Non-Indian Domains 0