BorrowMoney.in

IT.com
I think that it's an excellent registration - a good commercial term with an obvious path for development - I'd say it's worth high $xx.

I think that it's an excellent registration - a good commercial term with an obvious path for development - I'd say it's worth high $xx.

Thanks for the appraisal. I agree with you, and thats why i thought it was at least a decent reg :)

Looking forward to testing traffic.

The phrase has approx. 480 searches per month as broad and 36 as exact when using adwords for India. It might have value to an end-user. I don't see it having value to a reseller.

The phrase has approx. 480 searches per month as broad and 36 as exact when using adwords for India. It might have value to an end-user. I don't see it having value to a reseller.

Yes, I was surprised to see that at first, but if you look further, a lot of related phrases have decent search volume - e.g "borrow money today" - 320 searches per month, "borrow money quick" - 480 searches per month, "borrow money fast" - 480 searches per month, etc.

So, people in India are obviously searching for information about this topic and I think the phrase "borrow money" has sufficient mindshare that there would be endusers who are willing to pay a premium for it.

The other thing is the very high cost per click that these terms have which influences the value upwards.

Apologies for my ignorance. How do you guru's find out what was the search term per month basis. do you use Google Webmasters tool (google keyword analyzer)
or
any third party software which gives you these results ?

Thanks

Yes, I was surprised to see that at first, but if you look further, a lot of related phrases have decent search volume - e.g "borrow money today" - 320 searches per month, "borrow money quick" - 480 searches per month, "borrow money fast" - 480 searches per month, etc.

So, people in India are obviously searching for information about this topic and I think the phrase "borrow money" has sufficient mindshare that there would be endusers who are willing to pay a premium for it.

Very interesting, just bought instantcash and instantloan (both are co.in)! ;)

300 400 exact searches are very very low per month to register any domain.

Wise up and register domains with more than 10k exact searches, there are so many available.

You can consider tail only if you want to develop it.

I would say drop borrowmoney.in when its up for renewal.

300 400 exact searches are very very low per month to register any domain.

Wise up and register domains with more than 10k exact searches, there are so many available.

You can consider tail only if you want to develop it.

I would say drop borrowmoney.in when its up for renewal.

thanks for your appraisal. Its regged for 2 years so in 2011 i'll update you guys on how this name has fared!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom