Best stress buster.

IT.com

sanju123

What you love to do when you want to take break and chill out.For me it is tuning in to good refreshing music, it takes me to ecstasy.:cool:

Taking a walk, watching tv, listening to musc...these are the things that help me conquer stress.

I like to play computer games to forget about my online business for a moment. This is a good way to take way my attention from my work. After that then I could go back to work.

To get relief from stress, i just listen to music, have a cup of tea and play with my pets. If it doesn't work, i love to read.

I usually work off my stress by blogging. It seems to be a good way to get my frustrations out. Even though I don't necessarily write about what is stressing me, just writing about anything in general always gets me calmed down.

I write on my My Space blog, usually about my daycare kids. I really love doing it, and it is definitely a great release for me. I plan to start a more generic blog, so that it isn't on my My Space page, so that people other than my friends can read it just to see what kind of traffic I get.

I would like to have a strong cup of coffee. Black coffee is even better. It soothes my mood like anything. Music is also a nice way to chill out and de- stress yourself.

My best stress buster is my dog. Playing with him can calm me down at any time. A good song and a fun hangout with my friends come next. And sometimes, a little peace in a nice long walk does the trick for me.

My best stress buster is the sport. I am absolutely sure that when you go in for sports, all bad thoughts and bad moods turn into a vapour. I cure all my stresses with sport.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom