Basic business website with free web hosting for 1 year for Rs 333 only

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
[h=1]Basic business website with free web hosting for 1 year[/h][h=2]Easy to use, make changes, upload photos yourself[/h]Need a basic business website, but find the available packages too expensive?

Domain investors, domainers with unused domains can develop their website with web hosting for 1 year .
This package includes
1. A basic website with content management system, CMSimple
2. Web hosting , max 5 MB Webspace / 500 MB Bandwidth per month
3. CPanel/ FTP access for web hosting
Buyer will be able to add, edit content and images to the website, using the simple online interface
4. Awstats - check the number of visitors to your website/ page views.
5. Free Basic technical support for 1 year.
6. Buyer can take backups as required.
CPanel/ FTP access details will be sent by email to buyer's email id.
Please note that website content should be family friendly and legal. If buyer exceed the bandwidth or webspace, the account will have to upgraded.
Buyer will have to provide domain name details by email and change the domain name servers for the website to be functional. The control panel login, website login and name server details will constitute the shipping information. Website content is not included in this package.

The new website details will be sent by messaging and these will constitute shipping details. You will have to upload your business related content and photos, and the same can be modified at any time you wish.

If you need any help, please use ask the question option and will revert at the earliest. Any other web hosting assistance is available on request.

Buy website directly or on Ebay

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the eBay page in my country (France). I don't know why: eBay is only saying that the page can't be displayed because of "legal restriction"...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom