Assam Bomb Blast

IT.com

Ceres

It's been reported that a bomb exploded on a train in Assam.
Five persons were on Tuesday killed and 34 injured as militants exploded a bomb in a train and followed it up with gunning down of a Hindi-speaking couple in the central Assam district of Karbi Anglong.

Suspected cadres of the banned Karbi Longri NC Hills Liberation Front (KLNLF) exploded a timed device inside a general compartment of the Tinsukia-Lumding Passenger train as it approached Diphu station around 8 am killing two passengers, including a child, and injuring 35 others, officials said.

5 killed, 34 hurt in Assam train blast-India-The Times of India

I'm so sorry about this dreadful event! I'm sure that it is not the last bomb attack! I think that all governments all over the world must unite for stopping the terrorism!

It is tragic to say but it is true that in India militants attacks every second day. All this is not enough to shake the authorities to wake up. What are they waiting for- the news will make the headlines for a day or two, then slowly it will be shifted to inner pages of the news papers and soon will be out of sight and mind of these people. The scarred public is a silent sufferer.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom