are you superstitious?

IT.com

molly00000

India is a land where you can find many superstitious people (unlike me).
Do you believe in superstitions? (like walking under a ladder and spilling salt)

There are so many superstitions that go on and on in India, some times I feel people are left with very few options.Like not to do certain things on certain days, well all days are same.I believe in God and trust Him that he has good in store for me.

I'm not superstitious. i believe in GOD and accept him as my GOD forever and he has take care of me all the days and grant me peaceful and happiness. Well, all the best to you all

I am a little superstitious. Coming from a family of mixed descents, superstitions tend to be passed along.

I find it crazy not to cut your nails at night because it's supposed to result to something bad. That's one superstition that I find absolutely unreasonable! The only way something bad will happen if your lighting is poor. lol

I am not really superstitious, but I don't take chances either! I probably would walk around the ladder instead of under it. Maybe that means I am superstitious...

I am very
superstitious
, I know all the things to avoid to prevent bad luck but I still get some.

I am superstitious to some extent. I believe that some things have to be done in specified ways so that they work properly. But many people go to extremes like postponing their current work when another person sneezes in front of them etc etc etc.

India is a land where you can find many superstitious people (unlike me).
Do you believe in superstitions? (like walking under a ladder and spilling salt)
I am superstitious a little. I try to take into considerations all circumstances. I think that superstitions is the experience of the mankind and we must think about that but in a positive way.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom