Aprovals.co | Juvenile.co & Others Premium domains .CO ¡Low price!

IT.com

camilos

Hello domainers and forums members, Today I bring my domain portfolio. co for sale. This portfolio contains generic words in English and Spanish with 39,428,400 searches according to Google Keyword tool overall. As we know the searches is not the only thing that helps, as it depends on the keyword focus of our domain to our already established market niche.

The domains described below will be sold as a whole not one by one, if you want to purchase a single domain will have to take the whole package Why?, Simply because right now there are projects that occupy my mind and I'm not interested in develop them for now. If I did not sell any domain, I renew them.

The domains are as follows:

1. allfree.co
2. analisis.co
3. approvals.co
4. ciclismo.co
5. comunidades.co
6. emoticon.co
7. espacioweb.co
8. femenino.co
9. ibingo.co
10. ifree.co
11. industrias.co
12. juvenile.co
13. worldcupsoccer.co
14. xcams.co
15. yourweb.co

Package price is 2400 USD a fair price for each domain of 160 USD, independent of the value of a domain more than another. The domains would have expired until 07/19/2013, then not have to worry about renewal expenses I WILL ASSUME. The domains are hosted on Godaddy (could be an "account change"), if you desire I can transfer them to another hosting account. In both cases I assume the cost of renewal or transfer.

The process of transfer of the domain (by Godaddy.com) is 50% of the payment and transfer to your account within 24 hr and I must get the other 50% of the payment or else cancel the transfer. For transfers to other hostings payment must be 100% and transfer domains.

The methods of payment can be in U.S. bank transfer, Paypal or Moneybookers. To contact me PM or mail to arnulfosierra[@]une.net.co

Have a nice day!

there are some decent domains in there but i think you will struggle to get even $400 for the lot. i have a one-word generic .co service related domain name valued at $900 but i cant sell it for even $20!

there are some decent domains in there but i think you will struggle to get even $400 for the lot. i have a one-word generic .co service related domain name valued at $900 but i cant sell it for even $20!

Thanks for you comment, but as I had said my intention is to sell the domains at a fair price for me and for the buyer. I'm looking for some serious and committed buyer.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom