Anyone fancy developing "developing.co.in"

IT.com

Will

Country flag
Hi Guys,

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I would like to start developing some of my .in and .co.in domains, but don't actually know where to start or what to do once I'm up and running in terms of generating income etc.

I'm under no illusion that there's a huge amount of information scattered about the Internet on this topic, but thought it would be cool if a member on here who has a good grasp on the development side of things, and has created successful money generating websites, created a website that we could all use and reference to. It might help increase the rate of developed .in and .co.in domains and consequently increase the values of our portfolios.

Anyway, I just registered and would like to donate developing.co.in to any willing developer under the condition that it is used to develop an educational website and not resold. I think the name works great as a hack and could be a nice way for someone who finds developing easy and fancies a little side project, to create something that all inforum members looking to develop can visit and reference to.

Let me know if you're interested by posting here if possible. The domain is registered at Mitsu.

Cheers,

Will

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom