Any options traders here?

Britney

I just wanted to know if there is anyone here who shares my other hobby - binary options trading. I've been playing around with my demo account, and lately I feel that I'm ready to take the plunge. Any advice?

ritchie

What I have heard about binary options is the fact that they are the simplest financial assets to trade. However, other people tend to think that they are unregulated, hence proneness to fraud.

marsh

What does binary options trading deal with? I have heard many people use this term in their conversations and it all sounds jargon. If you've done it first as a hobby, I do believe that you're best placed to take the plunge.

Kaitlin

Banned
Some brokers are regulated in the US and others aren't. The trick is to find the right one for whatever country you're in and use them only. This is becoming more and more popular, but I guess the big learning curve is what discourages people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan ICANN chair says “all options open” on .org deal Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Media Options now owns Clear.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan BEST options according to Morgan Linton if your company does not have a .com Resources 0
Prashant Sharan 12 new sales landing page options on Sedo Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Bloom.com Sold via Media Options Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Domain negotiations : Never refer to “alternative options” when seeking to buy a domain Resources 0
domainking131 Media Options acquires domain industry education & media company, DomainSherpa.com! The Lounge 0
domainking131 Broker-less Trading Platform Brings Perpetual Liquidity, Smart Options to Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies 0
Kimla Only so many options. LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
Kimla Hosting Options Hosting 3
Geordy Domain extensions options Hosting 3
domainking131 Media Options Acquires MJ.com Domain Name Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Here is the list of 50K domains dropped by Mike Mann Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Mark Monitor's newgTLD Q1 2020 report is here New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Here is the list of top ten dotCom registrars Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Swartz is here with 2020 Asheville Event Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Rick goes to Rick.TV- Here it from the man himself Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Thinking of Changing your Domain Name? -Find it here why you shouldn't Business and Economy 0
CyberKing Retail Revolution is here! The Lounge 1
JulienJ Ad Revenue Down? Here’s the Latest Things That Could Be Affecting Your Revenue Marketing Your Website 0
JulienJ Here are some of Amazon's ring domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Here are the first 10 domain name appraisals from Mike Mann and AccurateAppraisals.com Domain Appraisals 0
JulienJ Here is one of the first $88 domain name appraisals from Mike Mann Domain Appraisals 1
Mittaltiger Do people buy here? Jobsplate.com is up for sale. Pls Quote. For Sale 2
JulienJ Back from NamesCon — here’s my take The Lounge 0
JulienJ Estibot does a lot more than domain appraisals – here’s three of my favorite features Domain Appraisals 0
JulienJ UDRP reform is coming. Here’s ICA’s position Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ Here’s Why You Should Promote Your Auction To Previous Buyers Resources 0
JulienJ Today(Dec 12) was a big day for both Ethereum and Litecoin – here’s why Cryptocurrencies 0
A Hi Guys I am new here , for domain selling specificaly Introduce Yourself 3
domainking131 here’s what Amazon.com is about to announce at AWS re:Invent The Lounge 0
domainking131 From bitcoin to mortgages, here are 17 end user domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 gTLDs: Revolution of New Dots Is Here; There Will Be Winners and Losers New GTLDs 0
Thedomainbaron Hey new and already loving it here Introduce Yourself 2
Saki New Here. Introduce Yourself 5
Geordy Anyone here into crafts? The Lounge 0
marsh Has anyone here ever been a writer? The Lounge 5
DNJournal.com Summer Doldrums Are Here - Year's Slowest Sales Week Arrives Just Ahead of Labor Day Weekend The Lounge 0
domainking131 .Com price doubling? Here’s what all that talk is about Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Writing for a mobile audience? Here’s what you should know Webmaster Forum 1
Charan Raj Here’s how Snapdeal will make it really hard for users to leave its app Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
domainking131 If you need to read some fantastic inspirational stories, here is a website The Lounge 1
domainking131 Neustar to split into two companies. Here’s why The Lounge 0
domainking131 Apple CEO Tim Cook India visit: Here are the top announcements Business and Economy 1
Rob101 Has anyone here been able to monetize youtube? The Lounge 4
domainking131 Here’s why domainer Tim Schoon chooses eBay to auction off 150 LLLL.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Sadaf Najjar Hello I am new here !! Introduce Yourself 6
domainking131 Women are spending more time on Google search than men. Here’s what they are looking for The Lounge 0
G Hello! I am new here. Looking for LLL and NNN .in, .info, .biz Domains Wanted 1
techno Couches .in - Previously sold here on inforum For Sale 1