A bunch of emoji .y.at domains just sold for $30,000+ and I’m confused

Digital Pandit

Country flag
Okay, so I’m not purposely trying to become the anti-emoji domain guy. Just to be clear, I love emojis, I use them in my text messages, in my WhatsApp messages, in my emails, emojis are my jam. But as a normal(ish) consumer/person I am yet to find myself visiting an emoji website.

Of course, that doesn’t mean that emoji domains couldn’t take off, but I’m honestly not even seeing a hint of it forming.

Full article link

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V What's the best way to buy a bunch of domains and fill the space for my project? The Lounge 2
Digital Pandit Graham Schreiber is on fire again, sues a bunch of people and companies Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit DoseBuy has hand-registered a bunch of .CX domains Non-Indian Domains 0
franka bunch of .IN domains for sale For Sale 0
domainking131 Godaddy Sells A Bunch of Three Letter .Com/.Net Domains Non-Indian Domains 0
wot Top of the bunch- $4500 For Sale 0
C Bunch of domains... on the b-list Domain Appraisals 0
FishSEO A bunch of Indian Domains For SALE - really! (adult urls) Adult Domains 0
FishSEO A bunch of Indian Domains For SALE - really! For Sale 0
lappanion a bunch of co.ins hoping for your appraisals Domain Appraisals 3
Digital Pandit This Emoji domain makes waves New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Emoji domains-have they arrived? Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Target seems to be using Logo “Emoji” for Domain Name Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Will the recent .WS emoji sales increase the value of .WS domains as a whole? Non-Indian Domains 2
JulienJ GoDaddy Ends Year With ~200 Expiring Emoji Domains in Auction Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ NameJet Scores a COOL $3K Emoji Domain Auction Close The Lounge 3
domainking131 Emoji auction on NameJet External Auctions 0
domainking131 Emoji domain discussion Resources 0
H Emoji Domain: .ws Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 Domain Research Group takes a look at emoji domains in .com Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Emoji domain name registration tips and tricks Resources 10
H .ws laptop emoji in Godaddy auctions External Auctions 0
L Emoji Domains for Sale Non-Indian Domains 0
H My Laptop Emoji for sale Non-India Related Domains 1
M EMOJI DOMAIN FOR SALE!!!!!!! Non-India Related Domains 0
Digital Pandit Should companies acquire domains with alternative spellings? – Harbor.com, Color.com, and More Resources 0
Digital Pandit .Com is doing fine, but the number for other top level domains is falling New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Pipe Co-Founder: One Word Domains Are the Holy Grail Resources 0
Digital Pandit Unstoppable domains wants trademarks for .NFT, .Doge and others Registrars 0
Digital Pandit GoDaddy and Namecheap are the top most .com domains contributors Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Mike Mann sells 9 domains for $141,440 in April Non-Indian Domains 0
M LLL.in domains generator Resources 2
Digital Pandit Andrew Rosener on Future of Decentralized Web & Blockchain Domains Resources 0
Digital Pandit People are registering NFT domains in droves Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit “everyone is sitting on valuable domains, they just need the right timing for a big payday” Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit How I Evaluate and Buy Domains Everyday Resources 0
Digital Pandit Why Are Million Dollar Domains Used As Redirects? Resources 0
Digital Pandit From Hawking Airplane Headsets to Brokering Domains with Brooke Hernandez Resources 0
Digital Pandit Domains, Depression, and Redemption with Anita Walker Resources 0
Digital Pandit How I finally got the domains I won on SnapNames Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Liquid domains report: $17M in Escrow(.)com domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Domains vs Bitcoin: The Ultimate Challenge and Why Domains WIN and WIN BIG! Resources 0
Digital Pandit BCG delves into the $2B secondary market for .com domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton: List of people to follow to learn more about Handshake domains Resources 0
Digital Pandit What does the popularity of Club House mean for .CLUB domains? New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit List of ROTD Live Auction Domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Do DogeCoin domains hold promise? Resources 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Mike Sallese on Riches in the FinTech Domains Resources 0
Digital Pandit Rick's Musings: Trying to buy and sell domains with a keyword from a recent sale is not a good practice Resources 0
Digital Pandit Rick's 10 step guide to flogging domains Resources 0