4 Private offers in 7 days

IT.com

ryanmlanane

Anyone else seeing a pickup ?

I want to develop, but I need a team - rather, an army ! lol

Anyone want good domains to develop on / profit sharing plan :)

Seriously though, I think I have a good idea on how to get web sites built more in India, going to be trying it soon.

Hi Ryan,

It's cool to see your genuine urge to develop, understand it as I am another person who thinks same about developing .in domains and make them useful websites. Started a company called Bharat Internet about 3 months ago and started to work on it slowly myself along with one or two other people. Progress is slow but things like registering company here in Canada as well as in India plus other things like planning and working out different paths to proceed further at the moment. One example site with placeholder is Great Domains India | Great Domains with great websites, at Great Domains we develop and manage websites.

It's a big job to undertake and man! it is resource intensive I can say that :) good luck with your plans.

Fantastic little page, mind if I steal a little of that wording and put my own spin on it ... It will be on 600 + domains

Feel free to use as you like please go ahead. I just added a note in the bottom telling more about how and why we have a program for developer partners so that anybody else interested can start something like what I am trying to do or totally different.

Variety is the essence of life I strongly believe in it :D

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom