358 dot in

IT.com

markdom

Country flag
Guys, I have one NNN.in and have no idea if I should keep it or not. It expires in a couple weeks. NNN.ins - do they have any value?
Thanks in advance. I have only one 1 dot in and am not sure what to do with it.

Guys, I have one NNN.in and have no idea if I should keep it or not. It expires in a couple weeks. NNN.ins - do they have any value?
Thanks in advance. I have only one 1 dot in and am not sure what to do with it.
Domaining123 gave you a great opinion.

IMO, NNN.ins could explode any moment from now. Might take a bit of time, but there is a good chance they will sell for considerably more than the price of LLL.ins in the near future.

IMO, NNN.ins could explode any moment from now. Might take a bit of time, but there is a good chance they will sell for considerably more than the price of LLL.ins in the near future.

Why do you think that may happen?

Why do you think that may happen?

Well,

1) inherent supply issue(fewer NNNs compared to LLLs- this already affected the .coms and the huge price gap there)
2) budding demand from China- Chinese demand for NNN.ins is small, but it likely wont go down, so i predict its only a matter of time before they increase noticeably.

But change with .in seems to be slow so we might have to wait a bit, but if we wait, we are guaranteed healthy profits.no doubt.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom