20twenty.info

IT.com

skyshipper

Country flag
hi,
got this one 20twenty.info.
it is indiacentric i think, although it is a tld.
any valuations for this cricket related domain
I think it can easily be developed .Cricket and info are very easy to remember (a certain cricinfo!).so 20twenty being the game most rapidly developing ,i think 20twenty.info can be easily developed.
thanks .

actually it is 20/20 ,twenty20 or 20twenty.
first played in this decade itself .it is an avatar of the original game.
first world cup played in s.africa 2008.
most popular form of the game at present(some debate there!)
IPL 20twenty(or 20-20/twenty20) players are being paid about 1.5 million each(premiere Players) for about 20 matches of 3 hr duration .i.e. about 75K per match or 25k per hour.
And there is(was)the stanford 20/20 for 20 million $$.
Yes the term can be branded as 20twenty cricket.Nothing wrong in the terminology.
Just like ''Cricket test match'' or ''test match cricket''.ICC puts it at T20.
all TLD and .in and .co.in are taken.
The term itself is ok.but some hard designing and solid marketing should make this a good name.-20twenty.info-open to offers .(untill i decide to develop;))

IMO, Its worth reg fee because the term is very confusing and traffic generated on this domain will be directed to other similar sounding names.

I think this is a good pick. As the ipl season is coming you might get lot of visitor, if you develop it

I think this is a good pick. As the ipl season is coming you might get lot of visitor, if you develop it
thanks for the comments. however i am not finding enough time to develop. Since the world cup is around the corner, i think it is the right time to put some relevent content!

all serious offers will be considered.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom