Which mobile do you have?

IT.com

princee18

Right now i am having a nokia n90 and waiting for the apple's iphone. Its not released in india but i am planning to buy it from ebay. Which mobile do you have currently and which is your future mobile?

I have recently changed my mobile, I am having Nokia N95.It was my dream phone now I have it and I am going to keep it for few more years.

I use a Samsung SPH-a920:
Samsung SPH-a920

I'm quite happy with it!

However, I'll probably get an iphone later this year. It's always a tough choice - spend money on domains, or on gadgets :eek:

I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't own a mobile. I don't like people on the train/bus/street listening in on my conversation. :)

I have the Samsung Beat. I don't like the idea of planning my whole life on my phone. Phones should be for talking.

I have an Apple iPhone. It isn't 3g but its still pretty amazing. Its got a terrific touch screen interface, plenty of high quality games, awesome iPod for music and videos and tonnes of applications!!!

I like mobile telephones very much. I prefer telephones made by company Nokia. I consider that they are the best of today. I am having Nokia N95.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom