whack.in and 5555.in

IT.com

peisen

hi to all

how about the two name:

whack.in
5555.in

"whack" is a hot keyword!
"5555" , nothing to say, every one knows.

taking offers please, thanks.

;)

I don't think either has much value. Yes, they're hot terms, but not the kind that people are willing to shell out a lot of money for.

Yes, Like Jeff said, hot keywords may not be sold out for a bigger price. I would not be interested until I find something relevant to the name or someone to buy this domain with my hosting

No need to be disappointed. Everyone buys their share of turkeys! :)

It's not enough for a keyword to be "hot" - that's just the beginning. The valuable Indian domains are the ones with some sort of a commercial purpose - domains that you could build a profitable business around. That's the kind of domain you should be looking for / thinking about.

whack should be in the low to mid xxx. this is a good domain name hold out for a good price, try listing the name in sedo and namepros to see what kind of offers you get.

Not so sure that the 5555 would be real applicable. However, I can see something turning up for you with the whack.in and would definitely give it a run.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom