Web_cm

IT.com

the_poet

Country flag
I'm fully aware that .CM is one of the least desirable extensions for more than one reason and that's why I've never owned any. In the past I have even passed on superpremium keywords that are currently worth 7 figures in .com. However I couldn't resist grabbing this.

The domain has received around 40 type-in uv's in the last 24 hours and, interestingly, 80% of them originated from African countries (mainly South Africa and Ethiopia) and India. Apart from .web, the keyword is stellar on its own and one of the rarest since many registries reserve it along with terms like 'domain', 'domains', etc.

No clue as to value but if the domain continues to get 40 unique type-ins per day, that's really good. If you read Rick's Blog, you'll see type ins are one of his biggest factors in valuing a domain. I would try to figure out what the visitors are looking for.

Also, I could see the domain being used as a subdomain business, kind of like .in.net.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom