This week’s end user domain name sales

IT.com

JulienJ

A restaurant delivery service, theater and tourism site operator bought domain names.

Sedo’s top sale this past week was Handle.com for €77,500. That sale appears to be the reverse of an end user sale. It was once owned by an end user but was purchased by a domain investor.

HawaiianIslands.com $15,000 – The owner of vacation site SmokyMountains.com.

HuntClub.com $9,700 – Employee-finder site HuntClub.co bought the matching .com domain.

ProjectCentral.com $7,000 – The Whois has privacy but it’s definitely creating a project on the domain.

ProjectRise.com $5,000 – The domain name forwards to happiness-seekers.com, a site run by someone promoting the Church of Latter-Day Saints.

Front.fr €4,500 – Front is the “Shared Inbox for Teams”. It uses the domain name FrontApp.com.

WayConsulting.com $2,888 – Way group Qatar. For some reason, the registrant is in Canada.

Vevot.com $2,650 – The domain has Whois privacy but forwards to a page with information about Blockchain.

EyeSpace.com $2,500 – The buyer is creating an ecommerce store on EyeSpace.com.

PrimeSolutions.net $2,500 – This is a New Jersey IT company.

VIPNews.com $2,500 – vipnews, a part of illu NEWS Ltd.

China-i.com $2,200 – China-I helps companies with their international investments. It uses the matching China-i.org domain name.

Eat365.com $2,000 – Eat 365 is a food delivery service.

SaddlersWells.com $2,000 – Sadler’s Wells Theatre in London.

Source

whois

Back