IT.com

indian rep

Appraise all these domains please.

1.TakenDomains.net
2.br0wse.net
3.br0wsing.com
4.re-directed.com

Appraise them all please.

Sorry, indian rep, I don't see much value in these.

The hypen in re-directed.com ruins its value.

br0wse.net and br0wsing.com sound like proxy websites, but I doubt that proxy owners will pay much of a premium for a domain. In general, I wouldn't recommend registering these sorts of domains (ones that substitute "0" for "o" and "1" for "l", etc).

TakenDomains.net might be worth a bit over reg fee to a domainer, but not much more - I'd say it's worth low $xx.

Seems like I have to learn a lot more in this. I thought I would easily sell proxy based doimains.

All domain traders spent a lot in the beginning to buy domains, just like me? I have spent upto 60$. Don't know how much would I get back :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't feel too bad about this. Everyone learns through trial and error. Even now I often register names that a year later I end up dropping.

Try to think about registering the most commercially useful names.

From what I've seen of proxies, they often just use any old name. The owners aren't too concerned about branding their websites with a premium domain.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom