Shhh...Indian Lawmakers Sleeping

IT.com

Ceres

Well, they say the camera never lies...Huffington Post has a video of Indian lawmakers caught sleeping on the job. I've read about similar parliamentary incidences happening in other parts of the world. You can watch the video via The Huffington Post.

All this talk of sleeping in public, reminds me of the time I feel asleep at a crowded dinner table. To say I was embarrassed is an understatement... ;)

What about you? Have you ever fallen asleep in public when you shouldn't have?

Ah.. don't remind me of my college days Ceres, Mostly any lecture after lunch - used to be sitting in a posture with head bent down, left hand covering forehead and right hand so used to scribble nothings on the notepad as if I was taking each and every word that was being spoken ... bring back those days.. life was fun :)

I have fallen asleep - in presentations (corporate) when the speaker doesn't do enough to hold our attention, and at other places too... sighs.. seems like a perfect disorder I am happy to live with.

cheers
G

@pubdomains, hey it's good to know that I'm not the only one who has done such embarrassing things... :p

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom