search web

IT.com

Mei

i have an online job which requires thorough research and i would like to know what is the best search web? i need great and more informations.

I find Google pretty good. You can do research under many different sections of Google. For example, you can search not just under "web" but also under "news," "blog," "books," "images" and "directory" etc.

If you were looking for information which concerned a specific country, then perhaps you can also try local search engines. For example, if the information you wanted is somehow related to India, then you could try Guruji.com which is an Indian search engine. You could even try Google India.

Good luck with your research Mei!

thank you Ceres. i also find google more informative but then i still can not find the right website of what i am searching. how do you find and search for the website of what you are searching?

thank you Ceres. i also find google more informative but then i still can not find the right website of what i am searching. how do you find and search for the website of what you are searching?

You can also:

Find out who the top experts are within the field you are researching, then go to their website and see if they have the specific information you are looking for. For example, if you want space information, go to Nasa.gov and search their website.

Many libraries offer online access to their databases and might contain the information you are looking for.

I can usually find what I'm looking by using all the methods I've mentioned. Mei, I'm not sure what type of information you are having problems finding at your work, but if you still can't find it, feel free to send me a PM - I'm no expert but I'm happy to help you figure out some searching techniques.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom