Premium! The shortest e-mail in the world! + short domain.

IT.com
Premium! The shortest e-mail in the world! + short 3rd level-domain (subdomain of 3.cr).
Reselling allowed
clear.png

Package 1 (this e-mail + domain) :
1@3.cr + 1.3.cr
2@3.cr + 2.3.cr
3@3.cr + 3.3.cr
4@3.cr + 4.3.cr
5@3.cr + 5.3.cr
6@3.cr + 6.3.cr
7@3.cr + 7.3.cr
8@3.cr + 8.3.cr
9@3.cr + 9.3.cr
0@3.cr + 0.3.cr

Package 2 (this e-mail + domain) :
a@3.cr + a.3.cr
b@3.cr + b.3.cr
c@3.cr + c.3.cr
d@3.cr + d.3.cr
e@3.cr + e.3.cr
f@3.cr + f.3.cr
g@3.cr + g.3.cr
h@3.cr + h.3.cr
i@3.cr + i.3.cr
j@3.cr + j.3.cr

Package price: 400 $ inclusive 1 year.

Yearly price 10 $ / email+domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
a.3.cr and the likes are not domains, these are subdomains

Well to be very exact ABC.IN also is not a domain but a subdomain of .IN if we see it that way :cool:
Or we say any subdomain is a domain too.
But as stated in the title - it's all about the shortest E-Mails in the world, the domains are just a little extra.

All sold since whole 3.CR sold. But if anyone is interested: could offer X.NF jet - complet domain. Or for the short emails things like 1@5.mk - 9@5.mk, a@5.mk - z@5.mk

To be even more exact, there is a big difference between abc.in and a.3.cr: a buyer of abc.in will become the "owner" of abc.in, while a buyer of, say, a.3.cr will get no rights over it, since you will retain the full "ownership" anyway. When most of people think of "domains", they usually realize they will become their "owners" if they buy them, while buying "subdomains", for most of people, means they will not. In this sense, "this e-mail + domain" is a bit misleading, should be "this e-mail + subdomain".

To be even more exact there is nothing such as a domain owner. Only an "owner".
Domains are kind of rented, for exclusive use, from the registries. The registries have got the real domains, the TLDs from IANA. You get a subdomain like ABC.IN from a kind of broker for the .IN registry. This is the registrar.
It still could happen a registry says we suspend all 3-letters due to new regulations and You would loose Your domain. Such things already happened. It also could happen IANA decides to give the control over a TLD to an other organization.

If I sell a.b.pl and I have a contract for b.pl, then I also make a contract for a.b.pl with the buyer an since I try to deliver a good service to my clients I will secure the clients rights to a.b.pl according to the regulations of our agreement. Whats the difference?

There have been registries like this one of .TC who have changed the domain prices for some domains from 50$/year to over 3000$/year. So was this "ownership" such a secure thing? I never would make such a move to my clients.

PS. also please note - the main product I offer is the shortest e-mail format in the world. Whats wrong with this? There are many people who would like to have the shortest email ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with selling email addresses. If I were you I would replace "domain" with "subdomain" (as usually people do, see www.campi.ng for example) instead of spending my time for responding :)

Ok, I changed this in the text (could not in the title).

But in this case xxxxxx.CO.UK is also only a subdomain. The same applies to .CO.IN, .NET.IN, .CO.AU or .CN.COM / .COM.CN, right? Why then they are listed as "Domain price" under Resellerclub.com, etc. etc. It should be "subdomain price", right?

Well, ideally there are only few domains that are not also subdomains: com, org and so on. For convenience I think.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom