Lizard.in $20

IT.com
cardboard was a steal :) .. too bad I din't notice earlier.

I thought the same when I saw the thread too, nice pick up there Doc :)

Thanks guys , but i fail to see the value in it . It's a commercial product term - that's fine , but ain't it too generic ?? Kindly enlighten me.
Also if interested in trading it for any decent healthcare/fitness/spices&condiments (like clove , ginger etc) domain do lmk. Thanks

Upon reflection I can see where you're coming from on the generic side of things, but, hey, it would still be a great domain to own for an indian based cardboard manufacturer "Cardboard Company India". That's if one exists of course! Good luck!

Upon reflection I can see where you're coming from on the generic side of things, but, hey, it would still be a great domain to own for an indian based cardboard manufacturer "Cardboard Company India". That's if one exists of course! Good luck!

Hmmm , yeah it's a great domain no doubt , plus there are thousands of cardboard manufacturers - it's getting them to use a generic - might work out..let see

Wish more domainers put up their generics with a price tag like you've done for 99 $.

That has just increased your chances for a sale manifold times. I generally am very hesitant to contact the domain owner if they don't have a price range on their parked pages.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom