Listening

IT.com

momof2

Are you a good listener or do you interrupt when people are speaking ? do you like to talk to a good listener or do you not mind if someone interrupts you ?

Are you a good listener or do you interrupt when people are speaking ? do you like to talk to a good listener or do you not mind if someone interrupts you ?

Sorry, but I am not very good listener. Sometimes I do not have enough patience to listen to the crap from other people and in the same time I dislike absolutely when somebody interrupts me and deprives me of telling everything I want.

I am a great listener, I have lot of patience and I can sit for hrs listening to the other person, I interrupt here and there but only if the topic is interesting.

I am a great listener, I have lot of patience and I can sit for hrs listening to the other person, I interrupt here and there but only if the topic is interesting.

I envy you very much if it is really as you confirms. I am assured that people with such qualities as you have is the rarity. And I think that there are no women which would be the good listeners.

sometimes i am a good listener. but when it comes to my boyfriend, i really am not a good listener. i know it is wrong but there are times when i can't avoid interrupting.

sometimes i am a good listener. but when it comes to my boyfriend, i really am not a good listener. i know it is wrong but there are times when i can't avoid interrupting.

I understand you perfectly! I think that I am a very patient woman but I have some quantity of people that simply make me crazy and I can?t do anything with this "phenomenon". I can?t avoid interrupting these people.

I like talking to people. I might want to interrupt sometimes, but I always manage to refrain myself from doing so. I like to listen to people's stories, so I think that would make me a good listener. I also don't mind if someone intervene while I'm speaking, that is, if what he/she says is worth the interruption:p I've read from a book that a good listener is a good conversationalist. I think that's because people usually want to talk not listen. If your good at listening, then good for you.

I must confess, I am not a good listener. I have had many problems; because I didn't listen carefully to what was being said. Knowing I have this problem, I make an effort to correct this fault.:confused:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom