Indian.co.in

IT.com

wot

Country flag
Almost the ultimate India(n) name. Covers every category related to India you can think of.

Would I prefer the .com? Yes of course- but for me this is the next best name!

Indian.co.in

W:eek:W! Great domain!

What sort of traffic and revenue does it have?

W:eek:W! Great domain!

What sort of traffic and revenue does it have?

Thanks - I like it!

Surprisingly low traffic of around 600 per month and subsequently revenue is not much to talk about.

But it won't go cheap - if at all!

That's surprisingly little traffic.

I think that it's definitely a 5 figure domain, but I couldn't be more precise than that.

The highest reported .co.in domain sales are Hollywood.co.in for $7,000 and Bingo.co.in for $6,000. I'd think that this is a higher quality keyword than these.

That's surprisingly little traffic.

I think that it's definitely a 5 figure domain, but I couldn't be more precise than that.

The highest reported .co.in domain sales are Hollywood.co.in for $7,000 and Bingo.co.in for $6,000. I'd think that this is a higher quality keyword than these.

Bingo.co.in was mine. Sold along with Bet.co.in And I have had other sales higher but cannot divulge. (-:

Check who currently owns Hotels.co.in .
Based on their offer for my domain Hotel.co.in, I would say Hotels.co.in may have changed hands for high $XX,XXX to low $XXX,XXX

Sweet domains!

But when you're talking "value" you need to look at reseller pricing, not end user pricing, as the chance of an enduser coming along just when you want to sell is small.

Check who currently owns Hotels.co.in .
Based on their offer for my domain Hotel.co.in, I would say Hotels.co.in may have changed hands for high $XX,XXX to low $XXX,XXX

I believe you may have just one or two other good .co.in (-:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom