.In Specialty Domain Name Scanner

IT.com

ryanmlanane

Some of you are hardcore domainers, some are hobbyist. This tool was made for the demanding, hardcore, and no nonsense webmasters out there.

Currently it does scan a variety of TLD's but this release is focusing JUST on the .in market.

* Entire LLL.IN list scanned in 3 hours - we will continue to tweak but that is 4 times faster than other tools out there.

* Seperates domains into four seperate .csv files
-Taken
-PendingDelete
-PendingDeleteResotrable
-Available

* Each domain file will show you the date of original registration.
- Bottom line is : if you see the domain pop into pending delete restorable you can be the first to back order it. That's important in First Come First Serve Programs.

* It is ENTIRELY server based, and there is a downside to this script - SOCK proxies are required. If you aren't familiar with these PM me before hand and I will talk you through it.

* Even though it is entirely server based if you really want there is a command you can run, then shut down your clients and the list will still run on your server.

* I spend an average of 20-30 minutes with each client (so far) helping them with small issues so far. I am rewriting the documentation but if needed - support is provided free of charge.

* Included is a XX,XXX domain list of dictionary words, LLL.in / LLL.co.in, NNN.in / NNN.co.in, and some other little lists.

All of this is included in the purchase price of $79.95 - Added future support for registries will be included as we decide to add them free or charge to customers ordering through INForum. Serious Tool Focusing on .in extension. We are open to suggestions for the next extension to cover !

If interested, you can either PM me - or email me at ryanmlanane@gmail.com. Payments can be sent to ryanmlanane@gmail.com as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also have a bonus list we bought off someone with 700,000 previously registered .in domain names. If you decide to purchase this list we suggest you scan no more than 40,000 at a time until we have done more testing with this script. We are offering this for

NON CUSTOMERS : $49.95
CUSTOMERS : $39.95

If interested in that, payment can be sent by paypal as well @ ryanmlanane@gmail.com

4 times faster than other tools out there.

You are speaking about my software hehe, that I started selling on this forum a few days ago: my goal is to deliver a SIMPLE software. No server to run, no sock proxies list to manage, no multiple file in output, etc....

I provide a simple executable software for Windows/Linux, with a demo version for testing. But since there is some competition with your tool now, don't worry, I will work on proxies support starting tomorrow.

Good luck with your tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are speaking about my software hehe, that I started selling on this forum a few days ago: my goal is to deliver a SIMPLE software. No server to run, no sock proxies list to manage, no multiple file in output, etc....

I provide a simple executable software for Windows/Linux, with a demo version for testing. But since there is some competition with your tool now, don't worry, I will work on proxies support starting tomorrow.

Well - competition leads to better buys for customers.

Bottom line right this second. This script will run faster. Have fun with the proxy thing, our programmer spent a week on just that aspect of the script with the .in registry. It is a PAIN.

Bottom line, it works now though :)

I am one of your buyer.
Believe me I was frustrated to see that they have a better tool now which supports proxies
and it costs the same,cheaper in fact if I had bought it a week before.:mad:
Presently I am too hesitant to spend another $80 for their tool while I appreciate that-it must be working great.:(
Anyway I am waiting desperately to get proxy support/multi-threading in your tool.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are one of domaining123's customers you can get the list of names at our price as well ... $39.95

WAIT - Let's Make it special - $29.95 for everyone for the lists until 3.21 @ Midnight then this post gets erased ;)

If you get our drop catch script we will toss it in free of charge until same time.

Existing customers will have it mailed to them shortly

As stated this is a tool for SERIOUS domainers. I am truly interested in seeing what domaining123 comes up with. What we have found on the two versions we sold so far is some minor problems. We are working on fixing them, and if can't we will correct issues for these people free of charge or issue a refund.

Our version works flawlessly - however you need to have SOCKS installed (which means you need ROOT access and at least 4 IP addresses assigned to your server - my test version used 8). This provides the most STABLE possible without ANY errors at ALL !

If you have root access, and 8 ip addresses, we can also install SOCKS for you which would be at the rate of $4.00 per IP address. SO one time charge of $32 for 8 or $16 for 4 IP's - The benefit of this is you will NOT have to constantly add new proxy IP addresses or pay monthly fees of $20 - $40 for private proxies.

We are also spending some more time today fiddling with the old straight proxy script version that didn't use SOCKS - Once again, another snag. Domainer123, I truly wish you the best on this. It has plagued me for 5 days now - I stayed up two days straight working on this issue before crashing out last night lol ..

I might provide list scanning service with the files updated to my server daily. If there would be an interest for this service please let me know.

I regret to inform everyone. This will not be able to be done.

I have spent a lot of money getting this fine tuned but it is just not feasible to have multiple people running the script at the same time - what I WILL be doing however, is putting out lists of dropping names soon.

This list will be free of charge. A post will be made here when same has been done. In the mean time, I highly recommend using domaining123's tool - he has invested a lot of time into his as well. It should be able to do what you want, just a little slower.

I will be away from the computer for a couple days as I desperately need a break. 10 + days of sleepless nights working on this and still not finding a solution has me at my wit's end. However I believe it is best if I don't offer something at all if it is not perfect. This is not perfect yet unless you are running it on your own server.

Copies of that may be available in the future but not cheap. With open source code - I am willing to transfer this project to someone with a large enough bid - and share my experience with them as well as get them to a programmer who works within reasons cost wise.

They can then take the project over. The frustrations it has given me after 10 sleepless nights - leads me to focus on my main business. My DirecTV retail Store - I have to pay the bills, and the cost / benefit analysis of this doesn't measure out at the time for me. I do apologize.

Hey Ryan,
Looking forward for your interest and hard wrk result ,.. take a break... come back with fresh mind and see if something works out...

Why not Domaining123 and you share the sources and maybe work together .... maybe we all beneit from some exceptional solution ...

thanks

Lol so you use multiple IPs... there is that surprise :D I was wondering how can you check 15k of domains in 3 hours, with one... :D Do you know any cheaper hosting/vps that offers multiple IPs?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom