.In Portfolio

IT.com

ryanmlanane

I would like to sell my .in domain portfolio, including the names I wanted to hold long term.

My reasons are varied - Mainly because I am focusing on some .com ventures I see ... and one domain in particular I am going to need low/mid $XXXX for

My list has been posted here before and has grown.

If you have a serious interest in the portfolio post here or PM me and I will gather up everything I have. All together it amounts to around 300 domains.

I am seeking a very reasonable amount for these names - $2,500

I am also willing to sell my web site weblogs.in as I really don't have the time for it but WILL MAKE TIME FOR IT if I need to. As you can see I am in the middle of transitioning it right now.

The main source of traffic for weblogs.in was a google adwords account which created 40 new users per day for around $9-$11 on the site. I am in the midst of making it include more social interaction and turned off all google traffic until I get that setup properly. I do still see huge potential for this so it may be the one property I hold on to.

You will get some one word names, many two word searched keywords with good CPC rates, and quite a few LLL.in such as DUN.IN and XXI.IN to name just a couple of my favorite ones.

If you are interested in weblogs.in the only serious offers I would consider would be above $2,000.00 for it by itself. Otherwise I will make that web site work.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom