Hyped terrorism.

IT.com

sanju123

These days I have observed that media people hype most of the news but it hurts when they hype terrorist attacks and in the process they project terrorist as heroes of revolution. There should be some rules set for media industry.

And who would set these rules? And who would oversee the people making these rules. As good as your idea sounds it would lead to a situation where a lack of free speech could be parlayed into a suppression of speech about important and necessary topics in the world around you.

Yes that part has to be taken care of, I also wish that without being suppressed the media should take care of certain issues-there should be some limits drawn. I am telling you there are channels who telecast news 24x7, so now to get TRP they won't mind going to any extent.

These days I have observed that media people hype most of the news but it hurts when they hype terrorist attacks and in the process they project terrorist as heroes of revolution. There should be some rules set for media industry.

I consider it is the crime to advertise terrorists as heroes of the revolution. The revolutions in general is the great tragedy for the people because they cause a lot of crimes and deaths of the people.

Very timely topic! Yes, it would be a lot better if the media didn't report and sensationalize terrorist attacks, but the last thing you want to do is tell the media how and what to report.

Very timely topic! Yes, it would be a lot better if the media didn't report and sensationalize terrorist attacks, but the last thing you want to do is tell the media how and what to report.

But I am sure that whether we like it or not but all the time there are some people or organisation which control mass media. Mass media can be very dangerous weapon!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom