How to impress your boss?

IT.com

sanju123

What would be your option if you are to impress your boss? Choices are -you will blow your own trumpet. Second would be you will do your job with 100% efficiency and within shortest possible time.Finally you will be spy for your boss-you would become the silent observer in the office and report right and wrongs to the boss. Either of these or you have some better option?

What would be your option if you are to impress your boss? Choices are -you will blow your own trumpet.

Not my style.

Second would be you will do your job with 100% efficiency and within shortest possible time

Realistically, I'd find it hard to be 100% efficient, 100% of the time! :eek:

Finally you will be spy for your boss-you would become the silent observer in the office and report right and wrongs to the boss.

Wouldn't do this.

I'd recommend doing the best you can, show lots of initiative and make suggestions on how to improve things.

So what would you do Sanju123?

What would be your option if you are to impress your boss? Choices are -you will blow your own trumpet. Second would be you will do your job with 100% efficiency and within shortest possible time.Finally you will be spy for your boss-you would become the silent observer in the office and report right and wrongs to the boss. Either of these or you have some better option?
Everything is absolutely perfect! I like your test of humour very much! And from my side, I prefer to impress my boss with the blowing of my own trumpet.

i do not really try to impress my boss. i just do what i can do for him or for my job. but then i still need to work hard and do the things that i need to do not for my boss but for myself.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom