ForSaleByOwner.co.in

IT.com

wot

Country flag
http://www.google.co.in/#hl=hi&q=%22For+sale+by+owner%22&meta=&aq=f&oq=&fp=c35bad200652d264

Popular phrase.

ForSaleByOwner.co.in

Hmm...i'm a bit conflicted on the value of this name. EVen though its longtail, it still has good keywords, and real estate is always a popular trend. On the other hand, only the .com seems developed(i checked .com,net,org,info,us,in), which is not great, so i'll currently appraise this at low to high $xx

Hmm...i'm a bit conflicted on the value of this name. EVen though its longtail, it still has good keywords, and real estate is always a popular trend. On the other hand, only the .com seems developed(i checked .com,net,org,info,us,in), which is not great, so i'll currently appraise this at low to high $xx

Agree it is a difficult one to put a value on, not much to reseller but potentially high to end user- perhaps. ;)

Just one point though- if I had worked on the other "extensions developed" basis I would have probably never have bought and subsequently never sold any names.

But I have- well over 1,200. Maybe 5% of those I have sold have subsequently been developed.

I think you will find that in the majority of sales most extensions have not been developed so not a good rule of thumb for determining valuations- all this of course is simply IM-HO.com. :eek:

Agree it is a difficult one to put a value on, not much to reseller but potentially high to end user- perhaps. ;)

Just one point though- if I had worked on the other "extensions developed" basis I would have probably never have bought and subsequently never sold any names.

But I have- well over 1,200. Maybe 5% of those I have sold have subsequently been developed.

I think you will find that in the majority of sales most extensions have not been developed so not a good rule of thumb for determining valuations- all this of course is simply IM-HO.com. :eek:

yes, you have a valid point-THe fact that other extensions aren't developed doesn't mean the domain you have isn't valuable to someone(who will pay for it).

But, development potential is a great driver for domain sales, so when i see alot of development, its usually a good sign-it shows the domain has relevance. This is probably one of your worst names Wot...sorry to burst your bubble:p

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom