End user domain name sales up to $30,000

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
These businesses bought domain names on Sedo last week.

Sedo handled about 468 domain name transactions last week for a total of about $1 million in sales. While a number of domain names are still in escrow, I discovered 17 that appear to be sales to end users.

Serres.com $30,000 – Intellectual Property firm Kolster. I believe it’s for the surgical products company Serres, which owns Serres.fi and Serres.us.

Cars.pt €20,000 – Jobs.bg keeps buying Cars.cctld names

Swarming.com $18,000 – the domain is still in escrow, but this price suggests it’s an end user.

Wishlist.net $15,000 – it’s registered to a software company called Digital Intelligence BV and resolves to a page that says “soon…”

CFEnergy.com $5,870 – Chang Feng Energy, which uses the domain ChangFengEnergy.cn

ThreeForMe.com $5,000 – Cynosure sells “body contouring” equipment. It previously purchased GoodbyeFat.com for $4,100 and Cynosure.net for $3,388. I’m not sure what it will do with this domain.

ExpressYourself.com $4,999 – ePoll pays people to take surveys, and its tagline is “Express Yourself!”. It got a great deal on this domain.

EvoPrint.com €3,900 – BCT is a printing company based in Florida.

LM-Tech.com $3,880 – The buyer, Lorenzo Mercolini, works for Sotheby’s. Maybe he also has a tech company or consulting firm.

EatonRealty.com $3,500 – Eaton Realty, which sells ranches, uses the domain name eatonrealtyllc.com.

Complete list here

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom