Do you like pets in the house?

IT.com

vlada

I adore pets and I especially adore cats. I don't know why but I feel much in common with them. But I know that a lot of people do not like pets in the house. Why?

I own a cat named Sticky and a dog named Kisses. They love me, and I welcome them into my house. I don't have a problem with them at all!

Due to my allergies I really don't have any pets in my home. I just can't stand all the pet dander and the hair everywhere. I wish I could because I love cats.

yes, maybe some don't like pets at home because of allergies and some just don't like pets. i am a pet lover and i take care of them a lot. i even had my dogs stay at home but then when they grew up, we decided to make a house for them.

I am a pet lover I always keep a pet at my home. These days I am having a cat and a dog with me. Birds are also adorable and I am planning to keep one.

My wife and I have a mini Schnautzer which we have had since she was a puppy 7 years ago. She lives with us inside our house and we treat her as if she is a child of us.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom