DetectMesothelioma.com DetectingMesothelioma.com MiamiMesothelioma.com &MoreMesoNames

IT.com
greensmile.gif
Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
greensmile.gif

$60 minimum offer for any Mesothelioma domain name and I throw said domain name into auction. No bids and you got yourself a GREAT deal for ONLY $60.

Some of the Mesothelioma domain names have to be renewed and some don't have to be renewed yet. (I plan on renewing domain names if no offers) To make this deal even more sweet, regardless if any of the domain names need to be renewed or not I will go ahead and pay for the renewal fee prior to transferring domain name(s) over to you so you will have a whole year with the domain name(s) at no cost to you.

If you would prefer to buy one of the domain names right away and avoid having me send your preferred domain name to auction you can pm me back and send me your best offer.

Mesothelioma domain names are some of the BEST paying google adsense keywords per click.

Here are the domain names:

DetectMesothelioma.com
- Make (minimum $60) Offer by Clicking Here.

DetectingMesothelioma.com

MiamiMesothelioma.com - (nice traffic) Make (minimum $60) Offer by Clicking Here.

AlabamaMesothelioma.com

WyomingMesothelioma.com

greensmile.gif
Thank you and good luck!!
greensmile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom