clothes (.) mn

IT.com

ryanmlanane

I just picked this up, expensive on ...

But what I am wondering is if clothes.com, clothing.com, and even clothing.net are reaching such high figures - Shouldn't there be a national company willing to pay a decent chunk of change to penetrate the mongolian clothing market with clothes (.) mn ?

Any thoughts on this ? Finding the end user will be a month long battle with a lot of research and due diligence but if I run into a JC Penny, Louis Vitton (who just expanded to Mongolia), or whatever the major clothing stores are in Mongolia - Shouldn't this fetch a pretty penny ? Or do they speak a different language in Mongolia ? Guess I should of looked into that too haha

Also have { gamble (.) mn } {roulette (.) mn } {sportsbetting (.mn) } {craps (.) mn } at this point I am stopping there to see what happens, although it looks like [ gamble (.) mn ] might sell on Flippa for $300 which would recoup one year's investment on these four

Thoughts ? Especially on good end user pricing for clothes (.) mn

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom