centuries.in

IT.com

indian rep

I just registered a domain. After a log search, I thought, centuries.in would be a good domain for sale as it is single word. But the tld is just for Indians. What do you think? Is that worth $xxxx ? I am planning to leave it for auction ;)

I don't see many companies in India using the term "centuries" to brand themselves under. The domain is going to have some domainer value as a one dictionary word domain, and especially as the word is not really an unusual one. So, I'd say it's worth mid-$xx to $1xx.

Thanks for the appraisal Jeff. I was wondering how can I get people to bid for this auction? I am going to list this domain now in sedo. How else will I be able to get people to bid?

Any help would be appreciated.

I would say that this domain name is in the xx to xxx, if its a business name then its probably worth more but if its no its just at the price I listed. Don't give up on this domain name it has some good monetizing value to it.

I thought single word domain that too when the word is very common, then the domain would go for mid $xxx. Isn't it possible?

It is a common word. However, when I researched it, it didn't seem like a lot of Indian companies used this term as part of a company name.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom