breakdance.in

IT.com

kussy

Country flag
this form of dance is really growing in india. neways let me know how much you guys think this is worth. :)
thanks

could be anything related to that style of dance.

p.s -local search volume 9,900 with EXACT match type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Estibot is not a full-proof tool for appraisal. That being said, when I see a estibot value for a domain, I generally peg the value of the domain between 1% and 15% of the value listed on estibot. Take example of big.in. Estbot values it at 24K. Guess what, it went for 2.5K. Check bra.in, estibot valued it at 21K, but it went higher than big.in

Now on breakdance.in, really I do not see it being a very sought after domain.

alright...thanks for clearing it up for me. :) Im kinda new to this stuff. guess ill have to see what good can be done of this domain now.

I'm not really sure how popular breakdancing is in India. There is a fairly high search volume, but not many results in Google India (pages from India).

I do think this is a decent domain registration. If breakdancing becomes more popular, the domain will be good for selling dvds, offering classes, a forum, etc.

So, the domain is certainly worth holding on to. If it gets type in traffic, that will increase its value.

I agree with Ace about Estibot - the values given are not all that accurate. While it's a useful tool, if you rely on its valuation you're going to run into problems. The best way of learning is what you're doing - posting domains for appraisals, and reading old appraisal threads.

Break dance is popular with lots movies and college festivals showing off skills in this form - not sure about web though. However post MJ - this is a hot keyword right now all over the world, not just in India. Maybe you can start with a tribute to MJ and highlight prabhudeva and likes .. .who are good in this form!

That's a good idea pubdomains.in! I don't think there would be long term profitability in that, but you may be able to make a nice sum in the short run.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom