appraise my domains please

IT.com

royaloye

Country flag
hi,

I have few of this domain registered with me, How much this worth anyone can help me here

dthpro.com
sharemarketpro.com
greetingsgallery.in
bulksmsmarketing.com
smspublicity.com
domainnamesforsell.net
bulksmsresellers.com
bulksmsplans.com

thank you,

Sorry, I don't see any value in these domains.

thanks Jeff for your reply, it is really very sad to read your feedback, but I still think one of this domain must have some value not in millions may be in hundreds! no problem !

Sorry, have to agree with Jeff

I don't see value in any of them.

Why do you think some are worth money?

thanks for your comment friend, I think this got some worth, the reason is given below:

dthpro.com DTH service is doing well all over India and abroad and I think some one will be interested in this name

sharemarketpro.com I am already receiving hundreds of new visitors daily on this domain

greetingsgallery.in the buyer can develop his own greeting cards gallery on this domain atleast for Indian audiance and you know India is having a large number of net users and it is still growing very fast

bulksmsmarketing.com, bulksmsresellers.com, bulksmsplans.com & smspublicity.com In India SMS Buisness is in its boom may be some interested in this names also

domainnamesforsell.net Domain selling market is also growing very fast this days

thanks for your comment friend, I think this got some worth, the reason is given below:

dthpro.com DTH service is doing well all over India and abroad and I think some one will be interested in this name

sharemarketpro.com I am already receiving hundreds of new visitors daily on this domain

greetingsgallery.in the buyer can develop his own greeting cards gallery on this domain atleast for Indian audiance and you know India is having a large number of net users and it is still growing very fast

bulksmsmarketing.com, bulksmsresellers.com, bulksmsplans.com & smspublicity.com In India SMS Buisness is in its boom may be some interested in this names also

domainnamesforsell.net Domain selling market is also growing very fast this days

Back to what I said- if they are getting traffic then you may have value-otherwise----.

sharemarketpro.com - very good for a one month reg- wish I could find traffic names like that- are the hundreds of new visitors daily converting to money?

You seem to be coming up with creative domain names. Creativity in domain names isn't normally financially rewarded. You want to buy domains that tap into an existing mindshare in an industry where people may be willing to pay a premium for the domain.

You seem to be coming up with creative domain names. Creativity in domain names isn't normally financially rewarded. You want to buy domains that tap into an existing mindshare in an industry where people may be willing to pay a premium for the domain.

your suggestion is great, I really need such suggestions from the experts like you, I am new to domaining and it really helps to receive such useful suggestions from you guys

thanks again!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom