Abstracts.tv

IT.com
A

Abstracts.tv

Not anything related to India, but visit my Me.tv website: abstracts.tv ! Check out my abstract art, plus watch some great music videos!

Thanks

Frank

Steve, it is all made with the free tools provided by me.tv , as part of the registration. This is the latest craze with the .tv. The next improvement will be adding afvertisements. When you do the site, it asks you now whether you wants ads on your site. I would guess the majority of friends I have on the site, are other .tv Namepros members building theirs also. The video part is the easiest to do. You can actually reg sevral names, then add the same video to all of them at the same time. Very simple.

I have no expierence building websites, and I found it very easy to use. I wish a person could reg .in and .co.in domains , and do the same!

Visit .TV Domain Names | me.tv for more information. Of course, a guy could always do one about India....hmmmm.

Thanks

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks for the information! It is very interesting! I like TV very much and I am very interested in all things which concern with TV.