IT.com
Quite brandable and short,and thats good.

iBill.in - very low $xxx
iCards.in- very low $xxx
eBids.in - if you hold for 3 years, probably low to high $x,xxx

From .com --> .us, the "ibill" domain doesn't have much development going on now.Ibill.com is a parked page,so this name willled more time, but who knows, someone might need it, or you'll have to sell for cheap, or drop it.

Thanks for the appraisals . Appreciate it. By the way i had an offer on iBill at $750 a 2-3 weeks back , but it failed to materialise :( . well i guess i will hold onto a few brandable one's , while selling of the rest.Got about 40-50 .in's at the moment with 10 being i's & e's. Some of them include :

eDiet.in

eMom.in
iBoy.in
iGirl.in

iPad.in

eForex.co.in
eCredit.co.in

ISDN.in
INCA.in
CIET.in - gets traffic.

Zucchini.in

Wildcard.in

babyworld.in

Lhasa.in
Xinhua.in

HerbalRemedies.in

R-O.in

Those are the main one's . Will see how they fare out.

I'm not going to appraise all these names,but i am pretty confident some get type-in traffic, and most are worth renewing. If eforex.co.in and ecredit.co.in don't get any type-in traffic, then drop them, or sell quick and move on.

If eforex.co.in and ecredit.co.in don't get any type-in traffic, then drop them, or sell quick and move on.

eForex.co.in has already recovered the most of the reg. cost in just a month , but not eCredit , rest get some traffic , will sell most (keep a few ) as have decided to develop a different niche altogether.

Thanks again

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom