www.Thiruvananthapuram.com

IT.com

s51888

For sale - www.Thiruvananthapuram.com

The above name has top potential to be built into the city portal and generate handsome income year after year.

Why this name and not some other???????

Well there are NO agreed rules on the internet, to start with. But if you are talking about a portal for "Thiruvananthapuram" there is no better name to start with, especially when this first choice is ten times better than the second best (dot net). The value of a dot com is generally considered to be 10 times less than dot net. REMEMBER a good start is half the job done. Thiruvananthapuram.com is the perfect name for this city's portal. The portal can have everything related to this city-
- Real Estate.
- Business Listings.
- Matrimonial.
- Classifieds.
- Buy and Sell.
- Services.
- Hotels/Resorts.
- Tourist packages etc etc etc….

Couple of words -- "Thiruvananthapuram is a highly educated and organised capital city of Kerala. Its IT industry is fast growing along with strong capabilities in research centres. It is coming up as the medical tourism capital of India. It has nice resorts and hotels with spectacular views. This makes it an highly sought after tourist spot (for both Indians and non Indians). Population - 1.68 Million.

Well when people search for some city and they see the dot com version of that city, they are more than likely to visit that website as it is normally taken as the high water mark for the best info for that city.

Sources of revenue - Paid listings for all the categories i have mentioned above (especially related to Tourism).

I basically bought this name to develop and monetize on, but finding it hard especially with 2 other projects at hand. I will be offering a cracker of deal considering what city dot coms normally sell for. Please email me for pricing or if you need any other info.

Note :- Please do not make unnecessary comments. I thank you for your time and please contact me only if you are interested.

Warm Regards.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom