Some good news

IT.com
Hi Tinggg

What a great article. I've seen this idea before but this is the first proof that it might actually.

The government proposes to offer all citizens of India free, high-speed broadband connectivity by 2009, through the state-owned telecom service providers BSNL and MTNL.

For an underdeveloped country hoping to make its people more wealthy, building a internet infrastructure is like building railroads 200 years ago.

TINGG
Thanks for sharing - this is the (tidal) wave of the future for Indian advancement as they embrace the way the world is evolving rather the stick with old ways of doing things.
One primary reason I invest in India is that their nation is poised to reign as a superpower in the next 'industrial revolution' except this time it will be global and involve transfer of information as well as goods and services.
This bodes well for Indian investors.
Cheers

Tinggg
I hope you do not mind but I am sharing this article as part of our 'Continued Domainer Education' program :)
I have posted your link (and credited you) at a few other forums.
Plug for InForum as well !!!
Thanks for everyone for continuing to share this type on valuable information - I think we are all here because we believe in the future of domain name investments in India.
Cheers

It's always nice to share some good news :)

And yes, I very much agree, there's a very bright future for the india domain space. Hold on to those domains guys.

Things are getting better every day and there are more improvement. The govt and the private sectors are working in this direction. It may take little longer time but development is sure shot.

sanju123, thanks for the update! It's great that the government is still planning to go ahead with this.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom