Price of domain

IT.com

Postman

The first time that I have bought my domain back on September this, it was only $5.99 and on October I bought another which I paid for $6.99, this October I can see that the price of the domain is now $8.99. Do you think that the price will go down on 2009?

Earlier this year there was a big special at INRegistry so domain prices were really cheap. Now, they're back to normal.

I've heard rumors that there will be another special "soon" but I don't know any details.

can you please let us know as to which domain you are referring to..cos the com/net/org prices have increased due to the increase in the registry pricing..I know this because I asked my ResellerClub account manager about this and he was kind enough to give me tons of information about the same..including external links.. on the other hand..if you are referring to the pricing of .IN or any other extension like that..then I am afraid that their rates or more or less constant..

I am referring to the .com because I think that they are the best domain that any webmaster could get. I have a .biz but I think that it wasn’t as good as my other .com domains.

.COM is definitely good..so chances are that youre prices are affected due to the price hike by the registry..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom