Please appraise this .in domain

IT.com

Nameswing

Newly registered .in domain seeks worthy appraisal to boost it's self esteem.

I may not be as popular in my own land but others respect me enough to know that they can be held accountable if they commit me to the trash bin.

I am:

mortals.in

What am I worth to you?

Thanks for your love!

what is the meaning of "mortals"?
i have heard of mortality and immortal, mortal but what is mortals?
tip:words not in english dictionary could be told as it is web2.0 names or LLLLLL(6L's) to trick your buyers.
i believe it is just REGFEES to $25 unless you give a proper explaination of what is the niche/venture idea for which you are selling the domain name. if u cant tell the niche then no problem, but still if u can tell me the niche then i can appraise it better!

Mortals.in doesn't really have much of a commercial focus, so if it sold, it would be based on its use as a brand. However, I can't see that the term is used much as a brand in India.

what is the meaning of "mortals"?
i have heard of mortality and immortal, mortal but what is mortals?
tip:words not in english dictionary could be told as it is web2.0 names or LLLLLL(6L's) to trick your buyers.
i believe it is just REGFEES to $25 unless you give a proper explaination of what is the niche/venture idea for which you are selling the domain name. if u cant tell the niche then no problem, but still if u can tell me the niche then i can appraise it better!

Mortal Sin (mortals.in) is a Catholic term for "the most serious and grave sins, mortal sins. Mortal sins destroy the grace of God in the heart of the sinner. By their very grave nature, a mortal sin cuts our relationship off from God and turns man away from his creator."

All humans are mortals but all don't believe in "mortal sin."

However, God is God, and we are all subject to death which is the definition of "mortality."

Therefore, the domain mortals.in could be about sin, the mortality of ALL HUMANS, or the next great game title like Mortal Kombat.

I like the word Mortals with the .in extension because it spells Mortal Sin and there are many plays on words plus a particular extension that have sold for

For example:

via.com
drag.net
religio.us
scor.es

I'm sure there may be better examples but you get the idea.

Anyway, thanks for your input to the thread. I plan to start investing more in .in's!

Cheers!

Like others I too am not expecting too much of your domain. Your idea about it isn't very clear. Most people other than gaming community that deals with games of FPS kind would not be interested. BTW put it up on sedo or other auction sites and see the value for yourself.

Mediocre domain but much better decision of putting it on Sedo's Auction. Its is the best place on net to sell off your domains. BTW I hope you know that you will need a premium email address (yahoo, rediff, gmail etc free providers aren't accepted) to register at sedo.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom